Monday, September 9, 2013

Wow, last week was a heck of a week in adventure girl land! I really can't believe how much was crammed into it. I purchased an awesome antique chair, went bouldering with friends at the Circuit bouldering gym, went for a ride in a side car, went to a new-to-me tea house, saw the mummy exhibit at OMSI, got to hold a real child's skull, was introduced to some cool new places around town, helped work on constructing my friends' viking pit house, went scuba diving for the first time ever (something I have ALWAYS wanted to do), visited a reconstructed water-powered grist mill and got a little bag of flour from them, started taking the tile off of my bathroom floor, purchased a bunch of small tiles at the Rebuilding Center, and Re Store, and have been spending every spare moment trying to make my house so it isn't a disaster. Which all goes to show that you don't have to travel to adventure! :D

1 comment: