Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Needle Felt Strawberry leaves

I haven't been up to a ton of crafty stuff in the last couple of weeks, largely because I went down to a huge Society for Creative Anachronism event in Arizona called Estrella War. It is a week long event with fighting, arts and crafts activities, camping, socializing, shopping, and generally lots of fun. While I was there I did get a little crafting in. I made a set of needle felted strawberry leaves and a set of strawberry leaves with flowers to augment the coronets of some friends. The strawberry leaves represent being a duke and duchess. Since my friends haven't had time to get new coronets made or their current ones altered, I made the strawberry leaves as a quick fix to signify their new ranks. They turned out super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment