Sunday, February 8, 2009

I too need a craft blog!



If only to save space on my other blog. I already have a livejournal account where I keeps friends updated about my doings. And I have medieval glass, a blog dedicated to medieval glass and stuff that relates to it. However more non-medieval glass stuff is creeping into that blog and I would like to keep it centered around fine art, glass, and history. So here is my outlet for crafty goodness! I can't promise to update all the time, but I am going to try for once per week. Some things may be cross posted from medieval glass, but I will also try to limit that.

For my first post, here is a sample of crafty goodness. This is my Elder God, made in time to show at Orycon in November. I only recently uploaded his images to flickr. Gotta love cute and fuzzy Cthulhu! He is needle felted around a pipe cleaners and had poseable tentacles, wings, arms, and legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment